Simple and easy but elegant. Bold and flavorful but healthy. Try it, it’s really good.
- Cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 3 cloves of garlic (but I suggest you put more)
- Capers (a handful)
- Flat-leaf or Italian parsley (coarsely chopped)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Salt to taste
- Prepare bucatini following instructions on pasta box.
- Meanwhile, pour olive oil (enough to cover bottom of pan in a with a thin layer) in a skillet over medium fire.
- Sautee garlic, pour butter and throw in a quarter of the capers.
- Once the garlic is cooked, (glazed appearance), throw in the tomatoes and the rest of the capers. Keep stirring.
- Toss in cooked bucatini once tomatoes start to lose firmness and put parsley. Toss until pasta is well coated and the tomatoes and capers are evenly distributed.