Trust me, this recipe is a lot easier to make than it is to pronounce. And I’m just trying to be pretentiously fancy but what it is is just roasted tomatoes and double cheese bruschetta. But doesn’t it sound for appetizing that it’s english translation?
I’m not very good with measurements and the number of pieces needed in a recipe. So I am going to let you decide how much and how many of which you should use.
- a loaf of baguette (1/2″ diagonal slices)
- plum tomatoes (quartered lengthwise)
- basil leaves
- Risotto cheese
- mozzarella cheese (I used the shredded, processed kind)
- olive oil
- salt to taste
- rosemary (finely chopped)
- minced garlic
- Cookie/baking sheet
- parchment paper
- mixing bowl
- Pre-heat oven 20 400 F.
- In a mixing bowl, place tomatoes, rosemary, garlic, salt to taste and olive oil. Mix all ingredients until all tomatoes are well coated.
- In a parchment paper lined sheet, line tomatoes in a single layer. Place tray in oven and roast tomatoes for about 30 minutes or until tomatoes are wilted and starts to char.
- Meanwhile, line baguette slices in a separate sheet, brush each one with rosemary-garlic oil (drippings from when tomatoes were seasoned). Then place tray in oven until a little golden brown.
- Take out baguette and tomatoes from oven. start building bruschetta. Spread ricotta cheese on each slice, then top with tomatoes and basil and mozzarella cheese. Once all baguettes are done, you can pop this back in the oven to let the mozzarella melt a little.
- Serve and enjoy!